Wednesday, September 9, 2026

What I'm Reading - September 9


I always have a few books going.  Here is what I'm reading and what I'm thinking about them.

Ebook:


Murder on Sacred River by Tasha Alexander - This is the latest in the Lady Emily series and comes out later this month.  I've read the first few and the most recent few and have enjoyed them.  I'm about 40% in and so far really enjoying it.  

Print Book:


Give Up the Ghost by Juliet Blackwell - This series is fun though a bit inconsistent.  So far this is one of my favorites and I'm really enjoying it.  

Audio Book:



The Charmed Library by Jennifer Moorman - This was a TBR Jar pick from the library and I'm about 30% in.  So far it's okay.  A bit heavy on the adjectives with a main character who walks the line of getting on my nerves but I'm curious to see how the story plays out.

Slow Read:  



Have His Carcase by Dorothy L. Sayers - I'm not super far into this but so far I'm enjoying it.  I think the key to my enjoying Sayers books is less Lord Peter Wimsey and more Harriet Vane.

What are you reading today?

No comments:

Post a Comment