I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists. Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much. I've realized I have been seriously missing middle grade books and here are 5 middle grade books on my TBR.
1. Impossible Creatures by Katherine Rundell - This looks gorgeous and is the start of a series. I'm iffy on fantasy usually but I love middle grade fantasy.
2. The Unbreakable Code by Jennifer Chambliss Bertram - I liked the first book in this series and I really should continue it.
3. The Labyrinth of Lost and Found by Jordan Lees - This looks really good and is the start of a series that looks like a fun adventure.
4. Marabel and the Book of Fate by Tracy Barrett - A bit of fantasy and adventure which is kind of my favorite thing in a middle grade book.
5. Tilly and the Lost Fairytales by Anna James - I absolutely loved the first book in this series and am really quite annoyed with myself that I have revisited it.
What middle grade books are on your TBR?






No comments:
Post a Comment