Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday - Books on My TBR I'd Like to Read This Fall


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is a Fall Freebie. I went through my TBR list and pulled 10 books I'd like to read in fall.  I went for a mix of creepy and cozy.


1.  The Bewitching by Silvia Morena-Garcia - This sounds witchy and creepy and really good.

2.  The Guest List by Lucy Foley - This may be a later fall read as it sounds like the setting is frigid but it sounds creepy and claustrophic.

3.  Book Witch by Meg Shaffer - This looks like a lot of fun and a cozy bookish read with a witchy element.

4.  The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfeld - I've had this on my TBR for ages and it looks like a great fall read.

5. The Last Party by Clare Mackintosh - I really want to read this one.  I've loved one book by this author and was very meh on another so I need a tie breaker


6.  A Box Full of Darkness by Simone St. James - This author never lets me down with providing a creepy eerie story and I'm looking forward to reading them.

7.  The Somewhat Wicked Witch of Brigandale by C.M. Wagonner - I don't know anything about this one but the cover looks fun and the title caught my attention.

8.  Home Before Dark by Riley Sager - I want a good mix of creepy reads this fall and this looks like a good one!  I've had good luck with this author in the past.  

9.  A Time of Witches by Madeline Martin - I love this author and I've seen good reviews for this one.

10. The Oxford Guide to Scandal and Lies by Kate Westbury - While here school starts in August when it's usually 100 degrees outside when I think of fall school comes to my mind.  This looks like a good academic mystery.

What books would you like to read this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment