I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists. Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much. Since it's September and schools all over have started I'm going back to school and picking 5 nonfiction books on my TBR.
1. Furious Hours: Murder, Fraud, and the Last Trial of Harper Lee by Casey Cep - I've heard such good things about this one and it sounds fascinating.
2. The Gales of November: The Untold Story of Edmund Fitzgerald by John U. Bacon - I've watched a few documentaries of the Edmund Fitzgerald sinking so I'd like to read
3. The Scandalous Hamiltons by Bill Shaffer - This sounds absolutely fascinating - especially with the connections to Alexander Hamilton!
4. The Churchill Sisters: The Extraordinary Lives of Winston and Clementine's Daughters by Rachel Trewethewey - I read Marie Benedict's book about Clementine Churchill and became fascinated with her daughters.
5. Stealing Rembrandts: The Untold Stories of Notorious Art Heists by Anthony M. Amore - I read The Art Thief a couple of years ago and found it really interesting so I'm curious about this one.






The Churchill Sisters book sounds interesting; as well as the art heist book. ☕︎
ReplyDeleteAll of these sound fascinating! Especially Stealing Rembrandts; I love reading about art and art heists. :D
ReplyDelete