Sunday, April 28, 2024

This Week in Reading - April 28


 It's Sunday Post time!  This is hosted by the awesome Caffeinated Book Reviewer and gives us all a chance to recap our week.

What I Got:


What Cannot Be Said by C.S. Harris - I've really enjoyed this historical mystery series and I'm looking forward to reading this latest one.  (Publisher)

Currently:


Reading:  People in Glass Houses by Jayne Castle and Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie

Listening:  Death by Beach Read by Eva Gates

This was a quiet but busy week.  We are getting ready to go out of town and J had some business travel which always makes things a bit chaotic.  

After feeling like I've been teetering on the edge of a reading slump I've really been enjoying my reading which is such a fun feeling!

Have a great week and happy reading!

12 comments:

  1. It's always busy getting ready for a trip. Hope it is a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People in Glass Houses looks so interesting! Can't wait for your thoughts on that. Safe travels as well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been tetering on that reading slump edge lately but I think I am working it out...lol. I watched a lot of movies this month and it helped. :)

    I really need to get to that historical mystery series!
    Have a great week and happy reading!
    Stormi
    Week in Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you've been enjoying your reading. I'm currently traveling for work and I know what you mean! It's crazy even finding reading time. https://bonniereadsandwrites.com/2024/04/28/sunday-post-munich-and-dachau/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you got out of your reading slump i hate that cause every book i pick up feels blah until one grabs me. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got the good stuff there. I love CS Harris and really need to get caught up on the series. Busy can be good. But sometimes just tiring. I hope it's a good week for you!

    Anne - Books of My Heart This is my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I hate teetering on a reading slump but its amazing what a few good reads can do to banish it. Hope your trip goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes... I loathe reading slumps:(. I hope you manage to avoid it in the coming week, Katherine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad you avoided the slump! I might be in one of those. I'm not motivated enough to do anything besides watch hockey and sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Reading slumps do suck, I can't tell you the number of books I start, think - nope, then abandon.. Then move on to the next which appeal. Hopoe you find a great book soon which you won't be able to put down.

    Hope your trip is a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm just coming out of a slump. Glad you are coming out of yours, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always good to come out of a reading slump! Enjoy your travels.

    Jill
    http://www.allthebooksihaventread.com/

    ReplyDelete