Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Books On My TBR With Covers That Look Like Summer

Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is Ten Books With Covers That Look Like Summer so I picked out a few summery covers from my TBR.


1.  The Secret to Southern Charm by Kristy Woodson Harvey


2.  The Bookshop at Water's End by Patti Callahan Henry


3.  Death at the Seaside by Frances Brody


4.  Boardwalk Summer by Meredith Jaeger


5.  A Million Little Things by Susan Mallery 


6.  The Seafront Tearoom by Vanessa Greene


7.   Tea and Treachery by Vicki Delany


8.  Ten Beach Road by Wendy Wax


9.  A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams


10. Sailing Lessons by Hannah McKinnon

Do you have any books with beachy covers on your TBR?

12 comments:

  1. These covers almost beg us to take them on in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are all fabulous summery covers! Sadly most of the books in the SFF genre I read don't feature beaches - perhaps I should start a new sci fi sub-genre - beachy adventures in space...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vintage look of 2,3, and 8. I have A Hundred Summers on my summery list too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such perfect summery covers for this week's TTT...but my favorite has to be Sailing Lessons! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice covers. I haven't read any of these.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really would love to go to the beach! I have only read The Bookshop at Water's End from this list and remember that I really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes certainly summer covers that invite and I have read about 4 of them and they are summery.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty covers! These definitely put me in the mood for picking up a summer read. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have many summer books to read this summer. I read the Hundred Summer book I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, these covers are all perfect for the summer. I have a few on my TBR and I've read a few.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all so lovely and summery! I especially like the cover for THE SEAFRONT TEA ROOM. So pretty.

    Happy (late) TTT!

    ReplyDelete