Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - My Bookish Wishes


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by 
That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is Bookish Wishes.  You can find my Amazon Wish List here.  


1.  Strawberry Lane by Jodi Thomas  - I love the sound of this one and it has such a summery cover!

2. The Rescuers by Margery Sharp - This is one of my absolute favorite movies and it was only a year or two ago that I realized it was based on a book.

3.  Murder Can Mess Up Your Masterpiece by Rose Pressey - I just listened to the first book in another series by this author and really enjoyed it and this one appeals to me even more.

4.  Miss Plum and Miss Penny by Dorothy Evelyn Smith - One of my favorite YouTuber's (Lil's Vintage World) recommended this one and it looks wonderful.

5.  From Beer to Eternity by Sherry Harris - This may be my favorite pun-ny cozy title and it sounds like a fun read.


6. The Wedding Dress Sewing Circle by Jennifer Ryan - I read another book by this author several years ago and loved it and this one really calls to me.

7.  Con/Artist: The Life and Crimes of the World's Greatest Art Forger by Tony Tetro - I love art theft books and this one sounds fantastic.

8.  Other Birds by Sarah Addison Allen - This is one of my favorite authors and this one looks wonderful.

9.  Rosemary:  The Hidden Kennedy Daughter by Kate Clifford Larson - I watched a documentary on mental health treatment that lightly touched on Rosemary Kennedy and since then I've really been wanting to learn more.

10. The Lion in the Living Room by Abigail Tucker - This has been on my TBR for ages and I'm really looking forward to reading it.

What are your bookish wishes?

10 comments:

  1. A lovely list! And like you, I didn't know the delightful film The Rescuers was based on a real book:)). Thank you for sharing, Katherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't resist the chihuahua cozy mystery! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strawberry Lane does sound really good; I want to read that one, too. Hope all your bookish wishes come true! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know any of these.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always fun thinking about what's on our wish list. I hope you get to read some of these. I've read Strawberry Lane and The Wedding Dress Circle and enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look cute.

    Here is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list. I love the cover for Strawberry Lane.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always wanted to see The Rescuers as a kid and never did :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like Jennifer Ryan's books. I've read all of them but one and I actually have to say that THE WEDDING DRESS SEWING CIRCLE is my least favorite of them. It's still good, but I like her other ones better. Too bad you don't live near me—I'd lend you my copy to read!

    Happy TTT!

    Susan
    www.blogginboutbooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to read a book about Rosemary Kennedy. 📘

    I have had The Lion in the Living Room on my Kindle since it was an ARC. 😯

    ReplyDelete