Friday, September 2, 2022

Friday Five - September TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much. Since this is the first Friday in September I'm choosing 5 books I want to focus on reading this month.


1.  The Invisible Library by Genevieve Cogmann- This has been on my TBR and on my shelf for years and this seems like the perfect time to read it.


2.  Naughty in Nice by Rhys Bowen - I've read the beginning few and the most recent few so now I'm going to catch up with the middle books.


3.  Silent Murders by Mary Miley - I love the time period and the silent film world setting so I can't wait to read this one.


4. Jell-O Girls by Allie Rowbottom - I know nothing about this one but stumbled across it awhile ago at the library and thought it looked intriguing.


5.  The Blue Bonnet Betrayal by Marty Wingate - I've really enjoyed the earlier books in this series and this looks interesting.  

What are you hoping to read this month?

9 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed The Invisible Library! And Jell-O Girls does look intriguing. I'm going to have to look that one up just to see what it's about. Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look good and of course I enjoy the Rhys Bowen. They had to change the narrator not sure why, think she may have died, can't remember which book. However the new one still was good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to go and look at the blurb for Jell-o girls and it sure does look interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the whole Invisible Library series and hope you enjoy it too.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let's see what you think about The Invisible Library. It looks like a series I might like, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look good. Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have only read one on your list - The Invisible Library. I highly recommend that book and the entire series.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still want to read The Jell-O Girls, too. I'm almost certain that I added it to Goodreads, but I'm going to check anyway. 📚

    ReplyDelete