Saturday, July 3, 2021

June 2021 Reading Recap

 
Number of Books Read:  19 - This was a good reading month.  I really enjoyed pretty much every book I read!

Bookish Breakdown:

Audio: 8 - This was definitely an audio month!
Print: 7
Kindle: 4

Mystery:  12
Nonfiction: 2
Reread: 1
Fiction: 4

My Favorite Book of the Month:


A Palm for Mrs. Pollifax by Dorothy Gilman - This book was insanity in the best possible way and so much fun to read.

A Dangerous Collaboration by Deanna Raybourn - I always enjoy this series but this one might have been my favorite.

My Least Favorite Book of the Month:

Death Brings a Shadow by Rosemary Simpson -  I really wanted to love this one but the heroine was so stubborn and unwilling to listen to people who were trying to help her that it drove me crazy.

How was your reading in June?  What was your favorite book?

7 comments:

  1. I think the Veronica Speedwell series gets better with each book. My favorite read of June was Message In The Sand by Hannah McKinnon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a very good month for reading! My favorite was News of the World for the June books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a great reading month, and so nice that you enjoyed them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great reading month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a good reading month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad you had such a good reading month, Katherine. I will have to give A Palm for Mrs. Pollifax a try. Have a great July!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An amazing number of books and in awe of the number of audiobooks listened to.

    ReplyDelete