Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday - Fall TBR


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is Fall TBR.  I love making seasonal TBRs!  Am I best about sticking to them? Not in the slightest but I like pretending I will.  It will be a few more months before it actually feels like fall but maybe these books can help me pretend that it is!


1.  The Haunted Librarian by Auralee Wallace - I've had good luck with this author and I'm excited about this one.  Looks perfect for spooky season.

2.  The Bone Woman by Paige Shelton - I've had good luck with this author and this looks really interesting.

3.  To Crown it All by Rhys Bowen - I have loved the most recent books in this series (now that Queenie has much less page time) and am really looking forward to this one.

4.  The Queen of Roses by Julia Kelly - Another author I've really enjoyed and I'm really looking forward to reading this latest.  

5.  The Key to a Killer by Oliva Blacke - This is such a fun series and I can't wait for the next one to see what Cordelia and Ruby are up to next.


6.  The Magic of Chamomile Cottage by Heather Webber - Another favorite author and this one looks absolutely gorgeous.

7.  Birth of a Witch by Nora Roberts - I really enjoy this author's last trilogy so I'm looking forward to picking this one up.

8.  The Third to Die by Allison Brennan - Brennan is on my authors to read list and this is the first of one of her series.  I'm really looking forward to trying this one.

9.  The House We Grew Up In by Lisa Jewell - This has been on my TBR for ages and this is the time to read it!

10. The Gabriel Hounds by Mary Stewart  - This is on my classics list for this year and I'm looking forward to it.

What are you hoping to read this fall?

2 comments:

  1. A lovely selection of books, Katherine - I hope you get around to reading them all:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison Brennan is the one I have read.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete