Saturday, September 5, 2026

This Month in Reading - August 2026


Monthly Reading Total: 18 -
This was a pretty good month.  I had a few slower reads but for the most part I really enjoyed everything I read.  

Type:

Print - 8

Ebook - 6 

Audio - 4

Genre:

Mystery - 7 

Fiction - 7

Nonfiction - 1

Romance - 3 

Favorite Books of the Month:


Death at a Scottish Halloween by Lucy Connelly -
I love this series and this was a fun one!

The Valentine Cipher by Anna Elliott and Charles Veley - This series is one of the reasons I renewed my Audible subscription.  I love the characters and really enjoy the mystery solving.

Rereads: By the Pricking of My Thumbs by Agatha Christie and Flowers in the Rain and Other Stories by Rosamunde Pilcher

Monthly Armchair Reading: 


Domestic Travel:  This month I headed over to the US Virgin Islands and Arizona for the first time this year.  I also visited Vermont, Oregon, North Carolina, Idaho, and California (twice).

International Travel:  I went to Scotland twice, England three times, Australia, and Greece

How was your reading in August?  Where did your reading take you?

No comments:

Post a Comment