I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists. Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much. Since this is the first Friday in September, I'm planning my September TBR. Here are 5 books I plan on reading in September.
1. Murder on the Sacred River by Tasha Alexander - I've really enjoyed this series so far and am looking forward to the latest adventures of Lady Emily.
2. Have His Carcase by Dorothy L. Sayers - This is the next book in the Lord Peter Wimsey series and the next book on my classics list for this year.
3. Give Up the Ghost by Juliet Blackwell - This is one of the 10 series I'm working on currently and I've only got a couple of books left in it. This looks like a good one.
4. Inherit the Bones by Emily Littlejohn - I've had this book on my TBR since it came out and I think this is the month to pick it up!
5. A Haunting on the Hill by Elizabeth Hand - I picked this up at an adult bookfair a couple of years ago but never ended up reading it. Apparently, this is the first novel to return to the world of Hill House with permission from the Shirley Jackson estate so I'm seriously curious!
What are you planning on reading in September?






No comments:
Post a Comment