Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Book Series I Want to Catch Up On


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is Book Series I Want to Catch Up On.  This could easily be a top 100 as there are so many great series that I really enjoy.


1.  Harmony/Ghost Hunters from Jayne Castle - These books always read like a fever dream but are so much fun.  I've only read a few of them so I'd like to go in and read from the beginning.

2.  Charles Lenox Mysteries by Charles Finch - I've read the first book and really enjoyed it.  I always mean to read more of the series but I haven't yet.

3.  Sebastian St. Cyr by C.S. Harris - I've loved the most recent books in the series and am really looking forward to reading the early books in the series.

4.  Family Skeleton Mystery by Leigh Perry - I read the first book in this slightly odd cozy mystery series and really enjoyed it.  I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of the books.

5.  Vera Stanhope by Ann Cleeves - I loved the first book and am looking forward to reading more of Vera and watching the show.


6.  Amelia Peabody by Elizabeth Peters - This is an interesting and fun series.  Elizabeth Peters/Barbara Michaels was an Egyptologist which makes it even more interesting.

7.  Rockton by Kelley Armstrong - I've read the first two books in the series and enjoyed them both.  I know there's a spinoff of the series that I need to read as well.

8.  Wayward Children by Seanan McGuire - The first one was unexpected and incredibly readable.  I really want to revisit the world.

9.  Lady Darby Mysteries by Anna Lee Huber - I've read a few books in this series and really enjoyed them.  Now and read the beginning and more recent books.

10.  Noodle Shop Mysteries by Vivien Chien - I've read a few books in the series and really enjoyed it.

2 comments:

  1. I love this topic and I certainly love book series! I like that the story goes on and on and on. I did hear a comment from another reader recently who said she hated series because the story never ends - ha! Different strokes for different folks. Anyway, I've tried several of these series - Rockton and sequel series by Kelley Armstrong, Amelia Peabody by Elizabeth Peters (long time since I re-read those), Vera Stanhope by Ann Cleeves (one of my favorites and have read all of them so far). Think that's it. Hope you get to continue with all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Yes, I understand. I probably have 100 series, too, that I've started but not finished.

    ReplyDelete