Thursday, May 28, 2020

Books from the Backlog - Death at Devil's Bridge


Today I'm linking up with Carole from Carole's Random Life of Books for Books from the Backlog.  I really enjoy the chance to feature a book that's been hiding in the piles of books for far too long!



Blurb:  Newlyweds Charles and Kate Sheridan host an auto exhibition at Kate's ancestral home, attended by Europe's foremost investors and inventors. But competition, speed and money--more explosive than gasoline--are deadly for one auto builder! Now amateur sleuths must unravel the mystery before the carnage spreads.

Why It Needs to Come Off the Shelf:  I remember really enjoying this series years ago and had forgotten that I had this one until I was reorganizing my books the other day to get as many visible as possible.

8 comments:

  1. It's easy to forget what is lurking in the book pile! When I look at my TBR, I see books that I forgot I got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with this book or series but this looks interesting. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been surprised to find books on my shelf so many times. It sounds like there is a great chance that you will like this one since you have enjoyed other books in the series. I hope you enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so interesting! Good luck reading and enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have plenty of books I have forgotten about because they are hidden on the shelves...lol. Sounds like it could be an interesting series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know this series at all. I'll have to check it out. Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bit of reorganisation unearths interesting finds!

    ReplyDelete