Emmy Mom and 5 facts and 5 pictures from this past week.
1. School is officially out, finals are done and we are off duty for a few months. With the bigger kids it's easier because they just kind of do their own thing and it ends up just meaning there's less going on. With the Tornado it's a little more challenging since it is now my job to come up with stuff to do every day all day. Plus, he really enjoyed this first year of school and is really going to miss his friends and teachers.
2. Eleanor's birthday was this week! Hard to believe she's 19 and has finished her first year of college. This whole them getting grown up thing is just weird. Not necessarily bad but definitely weird.
3. Going out with some friends tonight for a birthday/end of school year get together and am really looking forward to it. While I do love relaxing evenings it'll be nice to get out of the house for a little bit.
4. I've GOT to get the rest of my plants this weekend. I put some tomatoes and peppers in my garden a few weeks ago and they're very happy but then I got busy and completely forgot so this weekend is going to involve at least a trip to Lowe's for some mint, squash, cucumbers and zucchini and maybe tomatoes because I can never have enough.
5. It's been a great month for subscription boxes. I've gotten all 3 and loved them all. Birchbox and Ipsy should be up this week but they were great. Have already tried out pretty much everything in both boxes.