Sunday, April 6, 2014

What I Read in March

Let me just say I'm not doing so well in my Agatha challenge.  The end of the year is going to be an Agatha marathon if I have any hope of finishing.

I did do a little better in my Irish challenge and while I didn't do as well as I wanted in my TBR challenge I did get some books of my shelf and have decided to try and squeeze in one TBR a week.

1.  Murder at Hazelmoor by Agatha Christie - 1930s review on Thursday
2.  Why Didn't They Ask Evans by Agatha Christie
3.  Easy to Kill by Agatha Christie
4.  Sinfully Yours by Cara Elliott  - (Review)
5.  Don't Even Think About It by Sarah Mlynowski (Review)
6.  Dark Witch by Nora Roberts  (Review)
7.  Death of a Policeman by M.C. Beaton (Review)
8.  Buttercream Bumpoff by Jenn McKinlay (Review)
9.  The Trouble with Honor by Julia London (Review)
10. That Touch of Ink by Dianne Vallere (Review)
11. Buried in a Bog by Sheila Connolly (Review)
12. Uganda be Killing Me by Chelsea Handler (Review)
13. The Harm in Asking by Sara Barron (Review)
14.  The Mark of the Dragonfly by Jaleigh Johnson (Review)
15.  The Other Side of Paradise by Julia Cookie - review Wednesday

This month I didn't really have any standouts.  The Agatha's were good and highly recommend Jenn McKinlay and Sheila Conolly if you like mysteries.  If you love steampunk I think you're really enjoy The Mark of the Dragonfly.  The Other Side of Paradise was interesting and not a topic you come across every day.  There weren't any real standouts or books that I'm going to be talking about a month from now.

Challenges:
Crusin' Through the Cozies (13 to 20 cozies) - 4
Progress so far: 6/13

Ireland Reading Challenge (6) - 2
Progress so far: 2/6

Foodies Read Challenge (4 to 8) - 1
Progress so far: 3/4

TBR Challenge - 3

Agatha Christie - 3/85
Progress so far: 9/85

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fantastic month! I put down the books in March and ended up only reading one (and a half). I haven't read any steampunk yet so I'll have to keep Mark of the Dragonfly in mind!

    ReplyDelete