Friday, October 25, 2024

Friday Fives - Five Books That Take Place on a Cruise Ship


I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random fve lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  We have a cruise coming up soon so I'm looking at 5 books that take place on a cruise ship.  


1.  Death on the Nile by Agatha Christie - So technically I've already read this one but I can never read it too often!


2.  Distress Signals by Catherine Ryan Howard - This one looks like a page turning read - perfect for spending some time reading while sitting on the veranda during a sea day.


Murder, She Wrote:  Murder on the QE 2 by Jessica Fletcher and Donald Bain - If the above book gets too creepy for me than Jessica Fletcher is the way to make it better!


4.  The Last One by Will Dean - I've heard some decent reviews of this one and the premise does look intriguing.  I can't imagine how scary it would be to find myself alone on a huge ship in the middle of the ocean.


5.  Chorus Lines, Caviar, and Corpses by Mary McHugh - I've enjoyed other cozies by this author and this looks like a fun one!

Have you ever read a book set on a cruise ship?

2 comments:

  1. oh very cool. This is like my series on Saturday if they were series set on a cruise line. I'd like to read more Catherine Ryan Howard.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Death on the Nile while I was actually cruising down the Nile River in Egypt. It's one of my favorite moments. And both The Last One and Distress Signals look really good. Two more books for my TBR list! :D

    ReplyDelete