Wednesday, May 1, 2024

What I'm Reading - May 1


I always have a few books going and this is what I'm reading this week and what I think of my reads.

My Slow Read:
I started doing a slow read after being inspired by Kathryn over at The Book Date and I've been really enjoying it.


Goodreads  The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer by Siddhartha Mukherjee

I'm still reading this one and am still finding it fascinating but I am coming to the end.  I'm not quite sure what I'm going to choose as my next slow read but I'm looking forward to choosing.

My Print Book:  


Goodreads:  Rainshadow Road by Lisa Kleypas 

This is a reread for me but it's one I always enjoy and it's been awhile since I read it.  It's been calling to me lately so it seemed like time.

My Ebook


Goodreads:  What Cannot Be Said (A Sebastian St. Cyr Mystery) by C.S. Harris

This is a historical mystery series that I always enjoy and I'm looking forward to this most recent book.

My Audiobook


Goodreads:  The Reaper Follows by Heather Graham

I've enjoyed this romantic suspsene series and I always enjoy books by this author so of course I had to pick up this latest book and so far it is working well on audio.

What are you reading/listening to today?

4 comments:

  1. I really want to read Heather Graham's series. It looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love C.S. Harris's Sebastian St. Cyr series, although I'm a few books behind in it. And that Kleypas cover is beautiful! Happy reading this month. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look good, I'll be wondering what your next slow read will be. I find I just choose from my shelf on a whim. At the moment its Romantic Comedy by Curtis Sittenfeld because I had been kind of resisting it. Mainly I think because its more literary than I like. But giving it a whirl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do rereads sometimes, comfort books.

    ReplyDelete