Friday, May 24, 2024

Friday Fives - Books Set in Summer I'd Like To Read This Summer


I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much. This week it's starting to feel like summer so I'm picking 5 books that are set in summer that I want to read this summer.


1.  Just for the Summber by Abby Jimmenez - I've ehard great things about this book and this author and this looks like such a fun read!


2.  Dying for Strawberries by Sharon Farrow - This series looks like a fun cozy read though I need to buy fresh strawberries before they go out of season before I read this!


3.   A Hundred Summers by Beatriz Williams - I always enjoy this author and I love historical fiction - and I think a historical fiction set at the beach in summer will make me incredibly grateful for air condition.


4.  Clammed Up by Barbara Ross - I read a later book in this series and really enjoyed it so I need to read this one since it takes place during the summer.


5.  The Summer Deal by Jill Shalvis - Could there be a cover more summer-y?

Do you have any books set in summer on your TBR that you'd like to read this summer?

7 comments:

  1. Just For the Summer is a fun romance. I just finished reading that one a few weeks ago. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill Shalvis is a favorite of mine, so I read this one.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have any of those titles but I am planning on a summer reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your book covers make me wish for summers by the sea and the beach. Have fun reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great line up, I adore all Abby Jimenez books, I think I read A Hundred Summers a long time ago. I hope the Jill Shalvis is really good, I'll wait for you to tell me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These do sound good. I always enjoy reading beach type reads in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All very summery! I got the Abby Jimmenez book for my mom and she loved it. She's a big fan of contemporary romances.

    ReplyDelete