Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - Fall TBR


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is Fall TBR.  I love making these lists every season.  I'm not fantastic about sticking to them but I do enjoy making the list!


1.  Now You See It by Carol J Perry - I love this series and between ghosts and its Salem setting it's always a perfect fall read.  

2.  Inheritance by Nora Roberts - I'm so excited about this one!  I usually really enjoy Roberts' trilogies and this first book in her new one looks fantastic.  

3.  Snow Place for Murder by Diane Kelly - I love this series about a mountain lodge owner and her very opinionated cat.

4.  Twilight Falls by Juneau Black - This series is supposed to be a fantasy meets cozy mystery read and that sounds like a lot of fun.

5.  Let It Crow! Let It Crow! Let It Crow! by Donna Andrews - Weirdly, fall means the beginning of the holiday books and Donna Andrews' holiday themed cozy mysteries are always so much fun.


6.  The Great Mistake by Mary Roberts Rinehart - This is the next book on my classic mystery list and I'm really looking forward to it.   I've really enjoyed her atmospheric mysteries so far.

7.  The Lions of Fifth Avenue by Fiona Davis - This book has been on my TBR since it came out and physically sitting on my shelf for about that long.  

8.  Murder with Peacocks by Donna Andrews - I've been wanting to go back and read the earliest book in one of my favorite cozy mystery series and I'm hoping this is the season it happens.  

9.  The Turn of the Screw by Henry James - This is another book I've been wanting to read for years and have owned a physical copy for just as long.  I'm hoping to get it read in October.

10. The Girl Who Came Home by Hazel Gaynor - This was the first Gaynor book that really caught my eye but somehow I've yet to read it.  I really want to fix that!

What are you hoping to read this fall?

6 comments:

  1. Now You See It does look pretty cute. And I'm a big Henry James fan...though I don't necessarily love The Turn of the Screw. Great fall reading list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the Nora Roberts title on several lists today. Looks like that's a highly anticipated release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices. I was reminded of Inheritance on another list, looked at the reserve list at the library and its a bit steep so think I'll buy it. Hope its good. The Lions of Fifth Avenue has a mystery in it so you should enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inheritance does look good. I have Snow Place For Murder and it looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had The Lions of Fifth Avenue on my July Summer in the City TBR forever. Maybe I should just read it whenever, ha ha. 📗

    I love The Turn of the Screw and Henry James, but I gather from Goodreads reviews that he's not very many readers cup of tea. 😯

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol J. Perry's books are perfect for this time of year. I really need to catch up with her books. I read Turn of the Screw years ago. I wonder what I would think of it now. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete