2. Seven Days of Us by Francesca Hornak - This one sounds like such a fun read that's perfect for the holidays.
3. Dear Farenheit 451: Love and Heartbreak in the Stacks: A Librarian's Love Letters and Breakup Notes to the Books in Her Life by Annie Spence - It's a book about books. I can't resist books about books.
4. Touch of Red by Laura Griffin - I love romantic suspense and I love this series. I'm excited about the couple featured in this one.
5. A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab - I've heard nothing but raves about this author and I really want to give this series a try.
7. The Last Castle: The Epic Story of Love, Loss, and American Royalty in the Nation's Largest Home by Denise Kiernan - I love the Biltmore and I'd love to know more about the people who lived there. I can't imagine calling it home.
8. Reading People: How Seeing the World through the Lens of Personality Changes Everything by Anne Bogel - I love Bogel's podcast and this book sounds like a lot of fun. I'm curious about what she has to say about personality types.
9. Crime on the Fens by Joy Ellis - This police procedural looks amazing and I'm SOOO want to read it.
10. The Day of the Duchess by Sarah MacLean - I loved the first book in this series and I'm really interested to see the villain turned into a hero.
What books are you hoping Santa brings?