The Broke and the Bookish is 10 Books I'm Looking Forward to in 2018.
2. The English Wife by Lauren Willig - I loved Willig's The Other Daughter in 2016 and this looks absolutely gorgeous. There are rumors and secrets and missing people.
3. Hello Stranger by Lisa Kleypas - While Kleypas is one of my favorite romance authors I've sadly neglected her latest historical romance series. I'm hoping to fix that this year!
4. The Secret of Flirting by Sabrina Jeffries - I love Sabrina Jeffries and any book by her is an automatic buy for me.
5. Murder in the Locked Library by Ellery Adams - To be fair the title alone landed this one on my list but I have read several cozy mysteries by Adams and really enjoyed them.
7. Death and the Viking's Daughter by Loretta Ross - This is another favorite cozy mystery and I'm excited to see where it goes in this next entry.
8. The Other Miss Bridgerton by Julia Quinn - I love Julia Quinn and I've been really excited to see her get back to the Bridgerton family.
9. I Was Anastasia by Ariel Lawhon - I'm fascinated by Russian history and the Anastasia myth and I loved a previous book by her that I've read.
10. The Family Gathering by Robyn Carr - I've really enjoyed the books in the Sullivan's Crossing series so far and I'm really excited about this one!
What books are you looking forward to reading in 2018?