The Broke and the Bookish is Winter TBR. This topic is repeated seasonally and is one of my favorites. There's almost no chance I'll actually get to all ten of these before spring but I like sorting through all the books I want to read and picking ten!
2. Romancing Mister Bridgerton by Julia Quinn - I've seen several reviews for this one lately and it really has me wanting to reread it!
3. Written in Red by Anne Bishop - I'm trying to read some of the books that I hear lots of raves about but are a little out of my comfort zone and this one sounds really good.
4. Lost on Planet China by J. Maarten Troost - I've really enjoyed his previous two travel memoirs so I have high hopes for this one. Plus, it's been awhile since I've read a travel memoir.
5. Flat Broke with Two Goats - by Jennifer McGaha - I love this title so much! This is a memoir about the author losing her job and ending up in a farmhouse in the Appalachians with two goats. It sounds pretty interesting.
7. The English Wife by Lauren Willig - I loved her standalone book from a few years ago entitled The Other Daughter so I'm super excited to read this one.
8. Death and the Viking's Daughter by Loretta Ross - This cozy mystery series about auctioneer Wren and former Marine turned PI Death is quickly becoming one of my favorites so I always look forward to the next in the series.
9. Ginger Snapped by Gail Oust - I love a good Christmas cozy mystery - especially a series involving lots of Christmas cookies!
10. Finding Hope by Stacy Finz - I'm hoping to start making some progress on getting caught up on my overdue ARCs. I was really excited about this one when it came out in January of 2015 so I think it's probably time I read it!
What's on your TBR this Winter?