Friday, November 24, 2017
Ten Christmas Books I Want to Read this Year
2. Hope at Christmas by Nancy Naigle - There's a woman starting over, a decaying farmhouse, and a bookstore. Throw in some Christmas cheer and a little bit of romance and this is the kind of book that just must be read when it's cold outside!
3. Rest Ye Murdered Gentlemen by Vicki Delany - While I love a heartwarming Christmas romance a holiday themed murder is pretty great too. I've enjoyed other books by Delany and this series set in a year round Christmas town sounds like so much fun!
4. Dashing Through the Snow by Debbie Macomber - I've watched a number of Macomber's Hallmark Christmas movies but haven't read nearly enough of her books. This one about strangers forced to share a rental car sounds like it has plenty of humor and plenty of heartwarming moments.
5. Christmas in Snowflake Canyon by RaeAnne Thayne - RaeAnne Thayne's Christmas stories are pure magic! I actually don't know very much about this one other than I haven't read it!
7. Seven Days of Us by Francesca Hornak - A dysfunctional family story sounds like a lot of fun and the holidays bring out the dysfunctional in all of this. Throw in some forced togetherness and this sounds like a lot of fun!
8. Winter Solstice by Rosamunde Pilcher - This is actually a reread but it's been a long time since I've read it and I really want to revisit it.
9. Snowflakes and Coffee Cakes by Joanne DeMaio - DeMaio has been on my TBR for far too long and this may be the book I start with. It's about the main character taking a risk to find happiness and there's some home renovation which always make me happy!
10. Thread the Halls by Lea Waite - Another holiday murder! This is one of my favorite cozy mystery series and one that I'm several books behind on. I'm really looking forward to catching up with this one!
What Christmas books are you looking forward to this year?