|Please excuse the terrible photo - I'm out of town dealing with a family emergency so J had to take a quick snap for me|
1. I discovered this company called Uberprints that does the most incredibly fun customized shirts! They have just about every style shirt you can think of from tank tops to hoodies and they're completely customizable. You can use any phrase or non-copyrighted image and design it any way yiu want it. They even have shirts for pets! I did a Nancy Drew title subway art type design and have been so impresed with it. The print is beautifully done and it's been washed and dried and looks good as new. Uberprints were kind enough to send me a shirt for review and I was so thrilled that they did because this year basically everyone I know will be getting a customized shirt. They have a lot of clip art and other already completeled designs to choose from and if you're looking for shirts for a family reunion or other kind of group this would be perfect! The size chart was right on though the sizes are a little on the small size (I'm a 4-6 which is a medium here) but they have up to 2XL. I know both of my girls will be getting shirts from here and most likely the Tornado will too! I'm just trying to come up with different bookish or foodie quotes for myselfl! Check out their website or instagram for more examples. I don't endorse things that I don't like and have been really impressed with the quality. Total tshirt price runs around $30 including shipping though there is a price break for larger orders.
5. Plum Deluxe Tea of the Month Club - I saw Kim over at Caffeinated Book Reviewer talking about this a few months ago and I knew this was going on my Christmas list both to give and to receive.
6. Literary Candles from Uncommon Goods - My favoritecandle shop on etsy has stepped away from book related candles which makes me a little sad so I was thrilled when I saw these candles on Uncommon Goods. While the selection isn't huge (only 4) they sound amazing and this is another gift I'll be getting and giving.
7. Ballerina Warming Slippers from Uncommon Goods - My feet are always freezing and thanks to my love of really high heels frequently on the achy side so these lavender slippers that you can heat (and cool if you put them in the fridge though I can't imagine why you'd want to do that) that are also soft and squishy sound like a little piece of foot heaven.
8. Appetites: A Cookbook by Anthony Bourdain - I loved Bourdain's Medium Raw and have always been curious about what kind of food he really does eat given his extensive traveling and culinary experience. I really want to try cooking some of his recipes!
9. The Sprinkles Baking Book by Candace Nelson - I LOVED Cupcakes Wars and watched it regularly so I got to know Candace Nelson pretty well and I know she's was one of the bakers in the forefront of the cupcake craze. I know cupcakes have lost some of their popularity but while not as trendy they're still pretty tasty and I'd love to give this book a try!
10. Solar System Bath Bombs from Uncommon Goods - I love a warm bath with a good book and these bath bombs sound like the perfect addition. The scents all sound amazing and the bombs themselves are GORGEOUS. I think they'd be so pretty in a clear glass jar on the bathroom counter and perfect in the bath at the end of a long day.
This is my Christmas list this year - stuff I want and stuff I want to give and most a little bit of both! My ideal day would be a warm bath with a solar system bath bomb with a literary candle burning, a cookbook to flip through and a mug of tea to drink followed by comfy sweats, my Nancy Drew uberprint shirt and some warm ballerina slippers!
I'm linking up with Weekend Cooking hosted by Beth Fish Reads