KissinBlueKaren for Beyond the Books. This is a meme where we all answer a non-bookish question. It's always so fun to see everyone's answers and get a peak at the blogger beyond the books. This week's question is - What's on my anti-bucket list?
My Anti-bucket list, or things that I absolutely won't do, isn't really that long but I'm definitely determined to never do any of them!
1. Bungee Jumping, Skydiving, or pretty much anything else that feels like falling - I so don't like the falling feeling. I actually like roller coasters a lot but only the ones with lots of quick turns. Any of them that centers around a long fall does not make the cut.
2. Scuba Diving - I actually got pretty close to scuba diving when I was 19 and on the fearless side but ended up not being able to do it due to my asthma. After that my desire just evaporated and now the idea of going down deeper than I could regularly swim (which isn't all that deep - I'm not a good swimmer) with my source of air strapped to my back freaks me out.
3. African Safari - A few reasons why this is a no go. 1. My idea of roughing it is an Embassy Suites. 2. I'm quite sure there would be mosquitoes and other bite-y bugs and those love me so I'd be an itchy bumpy mess. 3. While we wouldn't be there to hunt I'm sure other people would and then I'd probably have to hear about it and while I'm not against hunting in general the less I know the happier I am.
4. Hiking the Appalachian Trail - See reasons 1 and 2 against the African Safari. I'm also incredibly paranoid and am sure that a Criminal Minds style murderer would find me if I was sleeping outside.
5. Running a Marathon - I'm good, thanks. Running and I don't get along.
So what's on your anti-bucket list?