Bookish Things I Need to Quit:
2. Reading a book to the bitter end instead of admitting that it isn't working for me and moving on to something I'm actually going to enjoy
3. Buying a book that I absolutely have to have and then waiting YEARS to read it
4. Doing time wasting things instead of reading when I actually have time to read. Why am I starting at Facebook when I could be reading?
5. Picking up new books rather than reading something off my TBR pile even though I'm at the point where I'm wedging books into all random available nooks and crannies
6. Requesting more books from NetGalley than I can possibly read in a month (or a year)
Bookish Things I Need to Start:
7. Read more classics. There's so many off my Classics Club 50 that I'm really looking forward to reading and bunches of classics that I've had recommended to me that I can't wait to start.
8. Read a broader mix of genres. I tend to stay in my comfort zone with reading which can sometimes lead to a rut. I always enjoy mixing it up a bit but don't do so very often.
9. Read more from my TBR - Did I mention I'm in the cramming book stage?
10. Working on getting my review books down to a more manageable stack. I've been requesting a lot less books from NetGalley so that's helping but I have so many books outstanding that I really want to get read and reviewed. I'm starting to make some progress but it takes awhile.
So what bookish things do you need to quit and/or start?