The Broke and the Bookish it My Top Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics From the Last Five Years. I love top ten lists and there's been so many great topics it's really hard to narrow it down to 10!
My Top Ten Bookish Bucket List from March 25, 2014 - I had such a good time with this list and I had forgotten about it until I started going back over previous Top Ten Tuesday topics that I had done. The next time a Freebie comes up I might have to do this one again. While every item on this list still applies there's several more I could add to it!
Top Ten Non-Book Bookish Things I'd Like to Own from April 15, 2014 - This was another one I had a good time with as I got to wander around all the booksih related shops on Etsy. I did eventually buy a couple of those candles and they're absolutely fantastic! Highly recommend them.
3. Top Ten Characters Who Piss Me Off from April 22, 2014 - I didn't want to name actual characters that made me mad so I just stuck with the basic types. It was a fun one to write and I got to do a little venting which is always good.
4. Top Ten Books I Almost Put Down But Didn't from May 13, 2014 - It's good to get a reminder that sometimes you have to give a book a 2nd chance. I really enjoyed seeing all the books other people had listed as well.
5. Top Ten Books I Want in My Beach Bag from May 26, 2015 - This is an annual topic but it's one I always enjoy. I love the idea of laying out on a beach chair getting some sun and reading for days!
6. Top Ten Inspiring Book Quotes from April 14, 2015 - I had a really hard time working on this list because I don't really pay attention to book quotes but it was such fun and this was one of my favorite lists to visit everyone else's!
7. Top Ten Characters I'd Like to Check in On from April 7, 2015 - There are SO many characters that I could've put on this list. I wish there was a way to see how their stories continued. I guess that's the problem with fiction - the stories don't actually continue!
8. Top Ten Books from my Childhood I'd Love to Revisit from March 24, 2015 - It was so fun to think about all the books I loved and would love to reread and it was even more fun to see everyone else's list!
9. Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR - This one comes up every season and every time it makes me happy. I love thinking about the books I want to read in the next few months. I've started enjoying it more since I stopped worrying if I ever actually ended up reading them!
10. Top Ten Things I've Learned from Cozy Mysteries from May 19, 2015 - This one is kind of cheating because it was a freebie topic but I had such a good time with it!
So what Top Ten lists did you enjoy writing and reading?