*It has also come to my attention that this list is also part of a linkup with Allison at The Book Wheel and Rebecca at Love at First Book. They actually have a list of 50 things so there's some great ideas!
1. Visit Greenway, Agatha Christie's home and other important sites in her life.
2. Visit Prince Edward Island and tour all the Anne of Green Gables stuff.
3. Spend an entire rainy day doing nothing but reading
4. Read 200 books in a year (I've topped out t about 130 lately)
5. Have a wild, no holds barred, no budget spending spree in a bookstore.
6. Have a reading nook that is for nothing other than reading
7. Collect all the Patricia Wentworth books. She a British mystery writer that should be way more famous than she is. She also rivaled Christie for the number of books.
8. Have a library where I can install one of those library ladders.
9. Have enough bookcases for the number of books I own.
10. Take a reading vacation - do nothing but relax for a long weekend and get lots of books read!