1. Rilla of Ingleside - L.M. Montgomery
2. Kilmeny of the Orchard - L.M. Montgomery
8. Brownies and Broomsticks - Bailey Cates
9. House of Many Shadows - Barbara Michaels
10. An Unsuitable Job for a Woman - P.D. James
11. Miss Silver Comes to Stay - Patricia Wentworth
12. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
I got 2 out of 5 Montgomery books read, 0 library books and kindle books read and only 5 out of 8 free spaces filled.
Least favorite book for September:
Without question An Unsuitable Job for a Woman by P.D. James. I really disliked the characters, the pacing and the actual mystery.
Favorite book: for September:
House of Many Shadows by Barbara Michaels and Miss Silver Comes to Stay by Patricia Wentworth are old favorites and always enjoyable. However, the book I got the most out of was The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. While I don't generally enjoy self-help books and Rubin's personality didn't really make me want to be friends with her I did get a lot out of the book. J and I have been talking a lot about kind of doing are own happiness project and making fun more of a priority (or at least having it make an appearance on the priority list). Talking about it and thinking about it has made me happier so far and has made life a bit more fun lately.
Now I have to go watch 8 seasons of How I Met Your Mother so I have some hope of getting some reading down in October.