Thursday, October 3, 2013

October TBR List

September was not my best reading month and since Netflix decided to add the 8th season of How I Met Your Mother October isn't looking very hopeful.  I love this show and I want to watch all 184 episodes before I start watching the final season that's currently on TV.  Luckily I can watch it on my Kindle while I'm doing just about everything.  I've made it through season 1 in just under 2 days.  I'm torn between pride and embarrassment.  I've started a few books this month and have a few that I really want to read.  So my list for this month is:

1.  Blue Castle - L.M. Montgomery
2. Jane of Lantern Hill - L.M. Montgomery
3.  Magic for Marigold - L.M. Montgomery
4.  A Tangled Web - L.M. Montgomery
5. One of Montgomery's short story collections
6.  Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin (library loan) - I read The Happiness Project last month and while Rubin isn't my favorite person I did get a lot out of the book.
7. The White Cottage Mystery - Margery Allingham - Kindle book loan from the Amazon Kindle Library
8. Rainshadow Road - Lisa Kleypas
9.  ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. ?
14. ?
15. ?

I have #s 3 and 4 of the Kleypas series so if I enjoy Rainshadow Road at least one of those may make an appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment