Saturday, October 3, 2026

This Month in Reading - September 2026


Monthly Reading Total: 15

Type:

Print - 6

Ebook - 5 

Audio - 4

Genre:

Mystery - 8 

Fiction - 2

Nonfiction - 1

Romance - 4 

Favorite Books of the Month:


Audio:  First Time Caller by B.K. Borison - I wasn't really expecting to like this one but I ended up really enjoying it!


Other Type: The Mystic and the Missing Girl by Vikki VanSickle - I enjoyed this mystery but I'm really hoping this is the start to a series.  I really enjoyed the world created in this book.

Rereads:  Dance Upon the Air by Nora Roberts, Key of Light by Nora Roberts and Endless Night by Agatha Christie

Monthly Armchair Reading: 



Domestic Travel:  I visited Pennsylvania and Colorado for the first time this year and revisited Massachusetts, Oregon, Maryland, North Carolina, California, and New York

International Travel: England (3 times), Canada, and early 1900s India

How was your reading in September?  Where did your reading take you?

No comments:

Post a Comment