I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists. Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much. Since this is the first Friday in October, I'm planning my Octobmer TBR. Here are 5 books I plan on reading in October.
1. The Key to a Killer by Olivia Blacke - I have really enjoyed this series featuring a young woman and her ghostly roommate. I'm curious to see what happens next.
2. A Fatal Waltz by Tasha Alexander - I just finished the most recent book in this series so I'm looking forward to going back and reading more from the beginning of the series.
3. The Gabriel Hounds by Mary Stewart - This is the next on my Classics list and I do enjoy Stewart's ability to create an eerie scene.
4. The Guest List by Lucy Foley - I've enjoyed other books by Foley before and this one sounds creepy and claustrophobic.
5. After Midnight: Thirteen Tales for the Dark Hours by Daphne du Maurier - I've read another short story collection by du Maurier and really enjoyed it so I'm really looking forward to this one. This author is the queen of unsettling and eerie stories.
What are you hoping to read in October?






No comments:
Post a Comment