Thursday, August 20, 2026

Road Trip Thursday - Books Set in Florida

 


Every year I track the states and countries that I visit in my reading.  I'm trying to visit a few more states and countries so I'm looking for places I haven't visited yet this year.  I'm starting with Florida.


1.  Pane and Suffering by Cheryl Hollon - This is a glass shop cozy mystery set in St. Petersburg, Florida which is an absolutely lovely town and one I'd like to revisit.  


2.  The Last Train to Key West by Chanel Cleeton - I've enjoyed books by this author and this looks really fun.  I've driven down through the Florida Keys and I remember looking over at that teeny tiny train bridge stretching along next to the highway and it gave me shivers!  I can't imagine being on a train on that tiny track high above the water.


3.  The Love Haters by Katherine Center - I adored one book by her and this looks like a fun end of summer read!  

Do you have any book recommendations set in Florida?  Next month I'm thinking the opposite end of the country and will be visiting Washington State.  Do you have any Washington State recommendations?  

No comments:

Post a Comment