Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists. Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups! Today's topic is Books I Had to Have Immediately But Still Haven't Read.
1. Lost Among the Living by Simone St James - I came across a copy at a used bookstore right after my library said their copy was no longer in the catalog (it has since come back - no idea what that was about) and had to have it right then.
2. Hardcastle's Spy by Graham Ison - I read a later book in this series and enjoyed it so much I immediately had to go out and get the first few books which of course I have yet to read.
3. Along the Infinite Sea by Beatriz Williams - I have enjoyed the first two Schuyler Sisters books and grabbed this one when I saw it but then haven't read it.
4. The Mystery of Mrs. Christie by Marie Benedict - I've really liked what I've read from this author. Christie is my favorite author so I'm a bit nervous about it which I guess is why I haven't picked it up yet.
5. Cress by Marissa Meyer - I HAD to have this one 10 years ago when I finished the 2nd book in the series. I still haven't read it.
6. The Clockmaker's Daughter by Kate Morton - I have really enjoyed everything Kate Morton has ever written except this one. I picked this one up on Audible right after it came out and then for various reasons haven't gotten to it yet.
7. The Brightest Star in Paris by Diane Biller - I loved another book by this author and this one looks even better. I picked it up on Libro.FM a year ago or so.
8. Aggie Morton, Mystery Queen: Peril at Owl Park by Marthe Jocelyn - I really enjoyed the first book in this middle grade mystery series very loosely based on Agatha Christie's childhood so I had to pick up the second book.
9. Dial A For Aunties by Jesse Q. Sutanto - I've loved this author's Vera Wong books and picked this one up on Libro.FM right after I read the first one.
10. Haunt Sweet Home by Sarah Pinsker - This one looked so fun when I saw it at the bookstore, I had to pick it up. It looks like a short quick read so I thought I'll read it right away. And then of course I didn't!
What books did you just have to have?



No comments:
Post a Comment