Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday - Covers On My TBR With Fall Vibes

 


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is all about covers with fall vibes.  I'm looking specifically at covers on my TBR and trying to not just go for the creepy ones!


1.  Witch by Barbara Michaels - Well maybe one or two creepy ones!


2.  Death Al Dente by Leslie Budewitz - The warm colors of the building just look like fall.


3.  An Early Wake by Sheila Connolly - A setting sun and leaves changing in the distance just scream fall.


4.  A Deadly Grind by Victoria Hamilton - I love all these warm colors so even if the book isn't set in fall it feels like fall!


5.  The Madonnas of Leningrad by Debra Dean - Ditto above


6.  I Saw Her Standing There by Marie Force - Love the leaves in the background.


7.  Amherst by William Nicholson - Ditto above


8.  A Roux of Revenge by Connie Archer - Fall leaves, pumpkins, and soup.  Yes please!


9.  Lord of the Wings by Donna Andrews - The orange cover, the black birds, and what appears to be a creepy house in the corner make this book especially Halloween-y.  And the title is just glorious!


10. The Grim Steeper by Amanda Cooper - Fall leaves in the background and a fabulous cozy title make this a perfect fall read.

What books on your TBR have great fall covers?

10 comments:

  1. I always meant to read Amherst, but never did. I like the fallish cover and, thanks for a few more books to add to the TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord of the Wings definitely has fall vibes for me! 🍁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amherest definitely has my attention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Witch is one of my favorite Barbara Michaels books. Haven't reread it in years...maybe I should. You did well with these covers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the covers. I have a few of those cozies on my TBR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picks! These all definitely say Fall to me. And THE GRIM STEEPER title made me laugh! Ya gotta love the cozy puns.

    Happy TTT (on a Wednesday)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool reads, only one I have actually read is Death Al Dente! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No. 3 and 7 are my faves covers here. I love those shades of Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of these book really do look like fall to me.

    ReplyDelete