Friday, January 31, 2020

Friday Fives - Favorite Romances

I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  Michelle over at Because Reading is Better Than Real Life   used to do a Five on Fridays that I always enjoyed and I've seen a few other variations on the theme.  As well I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd give start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  This week is my 17th wedding anniversary so I'm taking a look at some of my favorite romances!


1.  Love in the Afternoon by Lisa Kleypas - I love the entire Hathaway series and would really love to reread it.


2.  And Then He Kissed Her by Laura Lee Guhrke - This is one of my favorites historicals that I've reread a number of times.  The characters are wonderful and they actually communicate which is nice.


3.  One Little Sin by Liz Carlyle - Carlyle was one of my absolute favorites years ago and this was my favorite of all of hers.  I think it needs a reread!


4.  Three Fates by Nora Roberts - Three couples, antique statues and a mad woman make for a fabulous romantic suspense read.


5.  Snow Angel Cove by RaeAnne Thayne - I loved this sweet Christmas-y romance that's the first book in the Haven Point series.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Katherine! And may you have many more happy years ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to you and your husband! The only one of these books I've read is the Nora Roberts book. I don't remember all that much about it, but I know I liked it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good romance is always a great read and I believe have something important to share with readers. Congrats on the 17 years, full of romance I hope.

    ReplyDelete