Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Books That Conjure Up Happy Memories


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is Books That Conjure Up Happy Memories.  


1.  The Four Story Mistake by Elizabeth Enright - This was one of my absolute favorite books as a kid and I have read this book countless times.  

2.  Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery - I vividly remember the first time I read this book and then immediately needed to have the whole series which I then read in a week.

3.  The Hidden Staircase by Carolyn Keen - I spent so many happy hours reading Nancy Drew books and this was one of my favorites.  I still love the stories and anything Nancy Drew adjacent.

4.  Christina's Ghost by Betty Ren Wright - I loved these ghostly spooky middle grade books and spent countless hours curled up reading them.

5.  The Canterville Ghost by Oscar Wilde - This book reminds me of my grandmother.  It was one of her favorites.


6.  The Forget-Me-Not Library by Heather Webber - I love Webber's brand of magical realism and I remember staying up late into the night reading this one.

7.  Sleeping Murder by Agatha Christie - This was the first Christie I really fell in love with and it is still a favorite.

8.  The Trumpet of the Swan by E.B. White - This was one of the favorite books that Will and I read together.  

9.  The Spellshop by Sarah Beth Durst - I love her stories and am looking forward to reading her latest one.

10. Devil's Daughter by Lisa Kleypas - This book reminded me of just how much I enjoy historical romances and it's one I'm excited to reread.

What books conjure up happy memories for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment