Friday, October 9, 2026

Friday Fives - Five Books with Ghosts


I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  I'm reading spooky books in October and I'm starting with 5 books with ghosts.


1.  Middle of the Night by Riley Sager - This sounds spooky and ghostly and Sager can create some stunningly creepy atmosphere.  


2.  Hotel Nantucket by Elin Hilderbrand - I didn't like the ending of the Paradise trilogy but this sounds fantastic and I'm hoping I have better luck with a standalone - especially one with a ghost.


3.  The Witching Hours by Heather Graham - Graham was responsible for my worst book of the year so far and I've been hesitant to read any of her newer books ever since but I like the premise so I'll give this one a try.


4.  The Restorer by Amanda Stevens - This has been on my TBR for ages.  


5.  The Haunting of Maddy Clare by Simone St. James - Does anyone write creepier atmosphere that St. James?  

Do you have any ghostly books on your TBR?


1 comment:

  1. I really liked both The Middle of the Night and The Haunting of Maddy Clare! I could happily reread both of them. :D

    ReplyDelete