Wednesday, October 7, 2026

What I'm Reading - October 7


I always have a few books going.  Here is what I'm reading and what I'm thinking about them.

Ebook:


Jay to the World by Donna Andrews - I've just started this one but I've been really looking forward to it.  I love her cozies and the Christmas ones are my favorite.

Print Book:


The Third To Die by Allison Brennan - I'm about 30% done with this one and am really enjoying it.  It has kind of an early Criminal Minds vibe which I really like.

Audio Book:


The Guest List by Lucy Foley - I'm about halfway done with this one and am enjoying it.  I don't Foley will ever be a five star read for me but so far I've enjoyed what I've read by her.

Slow Read:


Sauvigone for Good by J.C. Eaton - I love this writing team but this isn't my favorite series.  This is an entertaining read but probably not one that will stick with me.

What are you reading today?


No comments:

Post a Comment