Friday, November 3, 2023

Friday Fives - November TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  Since this is the first Friday in November I'm picking out 5 books I'm looking forward to reading.


1.  Inheritance by Nora Roberts - I always enjoy a Nora Roberts book but this one involves an inherited house, an unknown relative, and a family mystery to be solved with the help of genealogy.  It's like all of my favorite things wrapped up into one book.


2.  One Potato, Two Potato, Dead by Lynn Cahoon - This has been sitting on my review shelf for far too long and I usually enjoy this author's books - plus the cover looks seriously fall-ish.


3.  The Great Mistake by Mary Roberts Rinehart - This is the next book in my classic mystery list and I have really enjoyed everything I have read by this author so far.


4.  The Lions of Fifth Avenue by Fiona Davis  - This book has been on my TBR since the the second I heard about it and fall seems like the perfect season for reading it


5.  Assaulted Caramel by Amanda Flower - I really enjoy this author's cozies and this one sounds wonderful.  

What books are you hoping to read in November?

4 comments:

  1. Mmm all great, I can't decide about Inheritance as I want to read it but then I have to wait another year for #2, but I guess I won't be able to resist sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look like great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't gotten to The Lions of Fifth Avenue. Hopefully next year. 📘

    ReplyDelete