Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Top Ten Tuesday - Most Anticipated Releases for the 2nd Half of 2023


Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by 
That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is my most anticipated releases for the 2nd half of 2023.  It feels like there have been so many amazing books this year and I want to read them all!


1.  The Summer Skies by Jenny Colgan - I love this cover and this author and this one sounds amazing.

2.  A Traitor in Whitehall by Julia Kelly - I haven't read nearly enough of this author but I've really enjoyed the books I have read and this sounds fantastic.

3.  Birder, She Wrote by Donna Andrews - How could I resist this title?  And this is one of my favorite cozy mystery series.

4.  Overdue or Die by Allison Brook - I love this cozy mystery series and am curious to see what Carrie stumbles onto next.

5.  Catch Me If You Candy by Ellie Alexander - Another favorite cozy mystery series!  


6.  The Keeper of Hidden Books by Madeline Martin - I have really enjoyed every book by this author and this one sounds amazing.

7.  At the Coffee Shop of Curiosities by Heather Webber - I've only read one book by this author but it was one of my top reads of the year I read it in.  This one sounds amazing.

8.  Now You See It by Carol J. Perry - In the last book in this paranormal cozy series the main character had some pretty major life changes so I'm curious to see how this develops.

9.  Terror in Topaz by A.M. Stuart - I have really enjoyed this historical mystery series that takes place in Singapore and I'm looking forward to reading the final book.

10. Snow Place for Murder by Diane Kelly - This series has been so good and I've really enjoyed everything I've read by this author so I'm looking forward to reading this one!

What new releases are you looking forward to reading?

11 comments:

  1. These titles are compelling. The Coffee Shop of Curiosities sounds especially interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love Jenny Colgan's covers. Hope you get a chance to read all of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed the first two books in Diane Kelly's series so I'm looking forward to Snow Place for Murder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been so long since I read anything by Jenny Colgan. I'll have to check out The Summer Skies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to add At the Coffee Shop of Curiosities to my wishlist! Do you remember the brief Magic Potion Mystery series she wrote under the Heather Blake pen name? I loved that series. Wish it would have continued!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely lot of cosy mysteries, Katherine - but my eye is caught by Now You See It. I'll be checking this one out as I'm very fond of paranormal whodunits:)). Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have three of these books on my list too although I didn't put the Brook one or Webber one. I think i will listen to the Colgan one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Keeper of Hidden Books looks amazing! I want to read that one, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have seen the Jenny Colgan book but the rest of these are new to me. I can't wait to read David Joy's new book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo oooo ooo a new Jenny Colgan!!! I am adding that to my list asap, I love her! And I really need to read that bird series. I have read one or two but I need to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really looking forward to The Witch of Maracoor by Gregory McGuire. 📗

    ReplyDelete