Friday, June 2, 2023

Friday Fives - June TBR


I'm taking a bit of a break from my usual Friday Linkups to try something a little different.  I'm in a list making kind of mood so I thought I'd start making random five lists.  Sometimes they'll be bookish other weeks not so much.  Since this is the first Friday in June I'm picking 5 books I hope to read this month.


1.  The Sweetheart List by Jill Shalvis - I love Jill Shalvis's romances and this looks like the perfect book for some summer reading.


2.  Murder at the Mansion by Janet Finsilver - A mansion, jewel theft, a murder, and a group of brainy retirees - sounds like fun summer reading!


3.  Death in the Family by Tessa Wegert - Another suspense title but this has been on my physical shelf for way too long and I've been looking forward to reading it since I got it.  


4.  Trouble on the Books by Essie Lang - I read the second book in this cozy mystery trilogy and really enjoyed it but never got around to reading the first book.  I'm really looking forward to reading this one.


5. A Beach Wish by Shelley Noble - This looks like a wonderful beachy with family secrets and relationships.  

What are you hoping to read in June?

11 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy them! I love seeing summery covers this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning to read The Sweetheart List soon.

    Anne - Books of My Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sound of Murder in the Mansion and The Sweetheart List! Happy reading this month. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. After I read Mary's book review of the Jill Shalvis book I put it on my list. Not for this month though, will be awhile before I can get it from the library. The Essie Lang one is tempting so goes on my maybe list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope these are good. I like the look of that third one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love Jill Shalvis' books. I haven't read one in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Sweetheart List was good. And that Castle Bookstore series looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Murder at the Mansion cover is cute! 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trouble on the Books looks really cute and like something I would enjoy. It's been awhile since I last read a Shalvis book. I do enjoy her romances. I hope you enjoy all of these, Katherine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have only read one of these but I hope that you like them all. The Sweetheart List was a great one!

    ReplyDelete