Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday - Winter TBR

Today I'm linking up with Top Ten Tuesday hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl which is all about lists.  Since lists are one of my favorite things this is one of my favorite linkups!  Today's topic is a Winter TBR.  These are my very favorite kind of Top Ten Tuesday topics.  I very rarely stick to the list but I do love taking some time to think about what I want to read in the next season.


1.  A Perilous Undertaking by Deanna Raybourn - I got the newest one for review so I'm going to have to catch up on this series super fast!  Luckily, I absolutely loved the first one so I'm really looking forward to picking this one up.

2.  The Country Guesthouse by Robyn Carr - I'm relatively new to Robyn Carr but I've been thoroughly enjoying the Sullivan's Crossing series so of course I had to grab this newest book.

3.  Laetitia Rodd and the Case of the Wandering Scholar by Kate Saunders - I adored the first book in this historical mystery series so I'm super excited to pick up this follow up.

4.  Dangling by a Thread by Lea Waite - I'm hoping to catch up on enjoyed but neglected series and this is definitely one that falls under this category.

5.  It Takes a Coven by Carol J. Perry - Ditto above


6. To the Bright Edge of the World by Eowyn Ivey - I picked this one up at a bookstore years ago because it felt like such a special book but somehow I still haven't read it.

7.  The Girl Who Came Home by Hazel Gaynor - I love Hazel Gaynor and I fascinated by the Titanic so why haven't I read this book?

8.  The Unexpected Mrs. Pollifax by Dorothy Gilman - These are fun easy reading early cozy mysteries but it's been awhile since I've read any Mrs. Pollifax and I'm not sure I ever read this one.

9.  The Summoning by Heather Graham - I preordered this one so I'd have it right when it came out but have I read it?  Nope.

10. The Circular Staircase by Mary Roberts Rinehart - I need some classic mysteries back in my life and it's been so long since I read this one I don't think it counts as a reread!

What is on your Winter TBR?

7 comments:

  1. I wrote my winter TBR post several weeks ago and now I've discovered I've already read seven of them so I'm doing the post again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choices! I'm envisioning curling up with at least 10 books during a few days of miserable winter weather. Here's my Tuesday post: https://www.bookclublibrarian.com/2019/12/first-chapter-first-paragraph-its.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Veronica Speedwell series! A DANGEROUS RELATION is on my list today. Can't wait!

    Even though I'm not much for romance, I do enjoy Robyn Carr. She has a gift for creating warm, cozy communities that just really come alive for me. I've only read the first in the Sullivan's Crossing series and I'm way behind on all of her other series and books. I love her, though!

    I hope you enjoy all your picks. Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veronica Speedwell series is so great I am glad you are getting into it again! I need to read more classics and I want to read The Circular Staircase so hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to try the Raybourn books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to give the Raybourn books a go sometime, I did try the first one but I was too rushed with it. I have the Robyn Carr for next read. I liked her Virgin River series the very best. This present one is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that cover of To The Bright Edge of the World... I have read, and enjoyed, this Eowyn Ivey book & would recommend. I found it to be a slow read, but one of those slow reads that are well worth it.

    I hope you're able to enjoy a number of these books this winter :-)

    ReplyDelete