Saturday, December 28, 2019

Series I Want to Collect in 2020

I've been really enjoying so many series lately and there are so many that I came to really late or have only read a few here and there and really want to go back and collect the whole series.  Here are a few that I want to collect so I can read them from start to finish.


1.  Mrs. Pollifax by Dorothy Gilman - I remember thoroughly several books in this series years ago and loved them so I'd really like to read this series start to finish.


2.  Krewe of Hunters by Heather Graham - I came into this series in the middle and have recently started back and the beginning.  These aren't the most memorable books but I always enjoy them. 


3.  Meg Lanslow Mysteries by Donna Andrews - I absolutely adore the bird pun titles and I've thoroughly enjoyed the books I've read so far in this series so I'd like to own them all.


4.  Cat in the Stacks by Miranda James - I read the first one in this series years ago and didn't really care for it but I loved the more recent books so I want to go back and try the beginning again.


5.  Josie Prescott Antique Mystery by Jane K. Cleland - I love antiques and I was thrilled when I discovered this series and that it has a pretty substantial backlist.

Are there any series you'd like to collect?

7 comments:

  1. I have soo many series I want to read through, or finish, but never seem to find the time. Thanks for sharing your list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next year I need to seriously catch up with a pile of ongoing and fully published series as I'm way behind!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've definitely got some good series listed here. I have Donna Andrews' series on my list for this year as well. I've read the first book about 5 or 6 times. Think I might have read the second as well, but then I fell off the 'bird' wagon. Mrs. Pollifax - I love those books. Probably time for a reread. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a series! Some people shy away from them as it’s like a commitment hanging over their head but I love them. It’s especially cool when I find a series, new to me, that already has five or more books out.

    I have almost all of the DCI Banks books by Peter Robinson & am awaiting the latest in the series. Banks ages in real time so I was worried he’d die soon and wrote the author! They plan to slow down his aging process now.

    I like the Outlander series too & am waiting on the last book to tie it up. I didn’t like the tv series

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm trying to get rid of books instead of collect them these days, but I would really love a new Harry Potter set. I bought my original set as they were first published and all of the books have been loved to death!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes to series books, there are some I just love and have read through them but there are others to find and read. Not likely to be crime and murder though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm waiting for the newest installment in the Black Witch series. I'd like to own the Tea Shop Mystery series and the little books related to Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete