Thursday, November 21, 2019

Books from the Backlog - Strong Poison

Today I'm linking up with Carole from Carole's Random Life of Books for Books from the Backlog.  I really enjoy the chance to feature a book that's been hiding in the piles of books for far too long! 



Blurb:  Mystery novelist Harriet Vane knew all about poisons, and when her former lover died in the manner prescribed in one of her books, a jury of her peers had a hangman's noose in mind. But Lord Peter Wimsey was determined to find her innocent.

Why It Needs to Come Off the Shelf - I'm a huge classic mystery lover but Dorothy L Sayers is sadly under represented in my reading life.

3 comments:

  1. I hate to admit that I have not read Dorothy L. Sayers yet. I can't wait to see what you think of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not read any of her books either. This sounds like a good mystery.

    ReplyDelete