The Broke and the Bookish is Ten Series I've Been Meaning to Start. One of the things I've been really trying to do this year is read the books that I've been meaning to read but there are just so many it's hard not to get overwhelmed. While I have made some progress this year it's still not hard to come up with a list of 10 series I want to read!
2. The Beach House series by Mary Alice Monroe - Every summer there's a new book in this series with a gorgeously beachy cover and every summer I think "I really need to read that". I think I actually own one or two of these!
3. The Seven Sisters series by Lucinda Riley - Something about this series has put it on my radar since the very first one came out. The covers are gorgeous and there's some magic elements. Honestly, I don't know that much about the series other than each one centers on a sister trying to find out her past but I know I want to read it!
4. Frieda Klein series by Nicci French - Another police procedural though this one centers around a psychotherapist which sounds interesting.
5. Lady Darby mysteries by Anna Lee Huber - I love historical mysteries and this series has high reviews from some of my favorite bloggers. I'm really looking forward to this one.
7. Tradd Street series by Karen White - I discovered this one years ago and it's really perfect for me. It's set in Savannah which is a city I love. There's ghosts and old house renovations and secrets from the past and all kinds of fun things. The first one is actually on my shelf and I'm hoping to read it this year.
8. Spilling CID by Sophie Hannah - I've really enjoyed Hannah's Poirot mysteries (2nd was better than the first) but would really love to see something by her using her own characters.
9. Billionaire Builders by Jennifer Probst - I'm not really a fan of the whole billionaire thing in romances but this has a strong HGTV feel which I'm definitely a big fan of. Plus, it just sounds like a fun series.
10. Rhymes with Love by Elizabeth Boyd - I took a long break from historical romances but have recently gotten back into them. I really haven't heard much about this series or author but all the titles have nursery rhyme pun names which totally cracks me up so I feel like I should give them a try.
What series have you been wanting to start?