Sunday, March 19, 2017

This Week in Reading - March 19

It's Sunday Post day!  This is hosted by the awesome Kimberly over at the Caffeinated Book Reviewer and it's always such fun to check up on what everyone has going on!

I just got back into town after a long trip visiting my grandparents.  We were super busy but had a good time and I'll definitely be updating later.  I'm not even sure if I even got any books this week!  Until I get settled in here's what happened last week and here's what's coming up:

What Happened:

Monday:In Farleigh Field - Historical Fiction Review
Tuesday:  Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR
Wednesday: Someone to Love - Contemporary Romance Review
Thursday:  Yes My Accent is Real - Memoir Review
Friday:  Friday Linkups with The Grapes of Wrath
Saturday: Forever a Cowboy - Contemporary Romance Review

What's Coming Up:

Monday:  Ramblings from the Stacks - Binge Reading
Tuesday:  Top Ten One Sitting Reads
Wednesday:  TBD
Thursday:  Last Chance Matinee - Women's Ficton Review
Friday:  Friday Linkups with Current Book
Saturday:  52 Pins in 52 Weeks - March Edition

Have a great week and happy reading!

21 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time on your visit!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a good weekend, how is your grandfather doing? I remember he had a rough time of it for a while but was recuperating well. Good reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your visit with your grandparents was for a good reason and was enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weekend of April 1st (the beach wedding), I'll also be doing a hasty Sunday post.

    Welcome back, and I'm glad you had a nice visit. Enjoy the new week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad it was a fun visit. I hope your grandad is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had a wonderful time with family. I plan to take off the last week of March for spring break and just enjoy doing not much of anything:)

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good to hear you are back from your visit, and by the sound of it still re- orientating yourself home again. Hope you found your Grandad improved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was looking all over for you post this morning!
    Glad to hear you had a great visit and welcome back! :)

    Hope this week is a great one! Happy Reading, Katherine! ox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a nice visit with your grandparents. Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments today; switching to Aleve really helped for my sinus headaches. It's usually 40 something degrees out in the morning and she hates wearing jackets so this sweater will be a good cover up.

      Delete
  10. I am glad you had a nice visit with your grandparents, Katherine. I hope you are able to settle in at home soon. I'm sure it's a relief to be home again. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so glad you had a good visit with your grandparents. Treasure them while you have them! I miss mine so much sometimes. Have a lovely week and have fun catching up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you had a good trip. You really must look into quartz crystal hunting. It is such fun. Google it with the word Arkansas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad to hear it was such a successful trip and hope you have a good week:). My Sunday Post - https://sjhigbee.wordpress.com/2017/03/19/sunday-post-19th-march-2017/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to hear you had a nice visit! How do you always manage to post so much? Inquiring minds wanna know. Have a great week back home!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you had a nice visit, and made it back safe and sound. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Welcome back! Glad you had a nice visit.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad you had a great trip! Hope your week ahead is super good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad you have a nice visit with your grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aw yay for a visit with the grandparents. Can't wait to hear about it :)

    ReplyDelete