Bookish and Blogging Resolutions:
2. Finish re-reading Agatha Christie's books - I stared this at the beginning of 2014 and have read her Tommy and Tuppence books, her non-series books and the first Poirot books. This year I want to finish Poirot, and read all the Marple and short story collections.
3. Build up at least 2 weeks of blog posts - Right now I've only got at best a few days and there's always a slight panic-y feeling. Having 2 + weeks would be great. I've already made some prgress but I'd like to keep it going.
4. Actively participate in the Reading Challenges I signed up for - I signed up for some really fun challenges this year (see Challenge page in the header) and I want to really focus on participating instead of forgetting like I did this past year. I'm adding a Challenge section to my review template and plan on staying more organized about them.
5. Limit my NetGalley requests so I can get my review backlog cleared out and make some progress on my TBR shelves - I thinking maybe limiting it to maybe 10 new releases a month so I'll have some time to read older books.
7. Actually put together the photo books I've been talking about putting together for years - Pretty much since we switched to digital cameras I've been meaning to make photo books so we can actually see the pictures. This is the year to do that! I'd also like to put together a cookbook of all the recipes I use all the time.
8. Go one place we haven't been once a month - I'm not talking about a big trip but go somewhere. Be it a town, a restaurant or even a store. I want to go one place that I've never been before.
9. Actually attempt to do some of the thousands of pins I've pinned on Pinterest - I'm not exactly sure how I'm going to make this work but I need to come up with something. I've got so many pins and haven't done a fraction of them!
10. Start preparing for December before it actually is December so I'm not running crazy again - This year was much crazier than it had to be. So much so that I ended up getting myself sick. There was so much that got left to the last minute that I could have taken care of in October and November and been much happier.
What do you resolve for the coming year?