The Broke and the Bookish. Today's topic is the Top Ten Books I'm looking forward to in 2015.
2. A Fifty-Year Silence by Miranda Richmond Mouillot - I adore a good family mystery story and it's even more fascinating when it's nonfiction!
3. If the Viscount Falls by Sabrina Jeffries - So far Sabrina Jeffries hasn't let me down with this series and this involves Dominick who I've been hoping would get a story of his own.
4. Dreaming Spies by Laurie R. King - Another series that never lets me down. I'm excited to see what Mary Russell and Sherlock Holmes have been up too!
5. Better Than Before by Gretchen Rubin - I read The Happiness Project last year and while Rubin and I are definitely not destined to be BFFs I did get a lot out of it. I'm hoping to pick up some interesting tidbits!
7. The Secrets of Sir Richard Kenworthy by Julia Quinn - It's the new Julia Quinn. I don't think I need to say anything else.
8. Shadow of a Spout by Amanda Cooper - So even though I haven't technically read the first in the series I'm excited about the 2nd!
9. Trust No One by Jayne Ann Krentz - I read River Road earlier this year and am really looking forward to reading the next Krentz book!
10. The Liar by Nora Roberts - I know nothing about this one except that it's coming out in April and Nora Roberts wrote it. But I want it!
I'm sure I missed a few great ones but these are 10 I'm looking forward to! What's on your list?